Please note that the Spanish language version of all translated content and documents are the official versions and that translations in other languages are for informational purposes only.
The annual cost of delegation of a new domain, as well as the cost of renewal, is G. 160,000 (Guaraníes one hundred and sixty thousand)
During the period of Smart Quarantine established by the National Government, as a containment measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19, electronic payment mechanisms are available.
- At the CNC offices: Monday to Friday from 07:30 a.m. to 13:00 p.m.
Universidad Nacional de Asunción
Campus UNA, San Lorenzo, Paraguay
- Vía Internet: Through ONLINE BANKING of the following Banks:
- At any PAGOEXPRESS agency, you can locate them at:
Points of Sale
- Infonet Cobranzas y servicios
- For payments made through electronic mechanisms (Internet or Points of Sale) there is a service charge based on a percentage established by the outsourced firm in charge of these services.
- Domain activations and renewals may be made in advance for up to 2 (two) years, at the CNC / NIC offices; without this granting any special right to the applicant before the NIC-PY
- In all cases, payments are non-refundable
Once the delegation or renewal payments have been made, the Payment Receipt will be available:
- If you made your payments through PAGOEXPRESS or ONLINE BANKING services, you can withdraw the original Payment Receipt from the CNC / NIC offices after ten (10) business days.
- The opening hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Remember in all cases:
Once the Payment Receipt has been issued at the CNC / NIC offices, the domain contacts will receive an email message. Therefore, it is important that these email addresses are up to date.